Sunday 5 April 2015

My Best Friend is a CD

Hi this is Rishi. I am a regular reader of MyCdStories and thus I thought to share my experience with all of you. This is not a real story but it happened to me in one of my dreams. I hope you will like the story as you have liked all other stories of this site. I'll introduce myself.  I am an Engineering student... now in 2nd year… in my collage I am a topper student…because of my senior Sravan…he helps me in studies and life and we became best friends….lets get in to my real life story on what happened 4 months back… That day I was feeling very dull. I was getting bored from my daily life. Sravan came to me.
Sravan: hi Rishi…what happened? I am observing u from the last 3 days. Why are u so dull? Anything wrong?

Me: nothing Sravan. Just like that…

Sravan: ok Rishi, come on lets go to my home town where was I born and mother told me to bring you to our house…you need a change of place and climate…you will definitely enjoy my mom's company. She is so friendly…pls don’t reject my invitation..

Me: ok lets go…

We travelled to Sravan's home place in a bus and reached within 3 hours. We entered into Sravan's house…His house was like a palace ..at the entrance his mother welcomed us..

Sravan's mother (Swathi): Sravan always tells me about you. I am so happy to see you..ok both of you, come inside and freshen up. We will have lunch together.…

Sravan accomodated me in a sperate room and I went to bathroom. I got fresh and I entered into the main hall. I sat on the sofa and started waiting for Sravan… after 2 mintues, a beautiful girl who was looking like an angel arrived. She had big boobs with nice cleavage in half saree…36,28,36…wow she looked awesome…

I was looking at her with lust eyes ..Her name was Sravani… She invited me for lunch…she also sat with me and aunty came and started serving us…

Sravan's mom (swathi): Rishi what are u waiting for? eat dear…

Me: Aunty I will wait for Sravan …

Sravan's mom: so sweet of you… Sravan is already eating in front of you….

Me: What….? Aunty what are you saying?  …..impossible…

Sravan's mother: its true Rishi… Sravan loves crossdressing..he loves dressing like female…whenever he comes home, he changes to Sravani.

Me: Sravan!! is this really you? … I can't believe my eyes. You look so stunning. beauty.. wow…no one could identify you

Sravan's mom: Rishi I don’t have daughter ..and I always wanted a daughter…but Sravan's dad died in accident…

Me: I am sorry Aunty

Sravan's mom: its ok Rishi… lets go to your bed…Sravani..you to go to sleep in rishi bed room…in my room a/c is not working…

Sravani: come on Rishi..lets go to sleep..
I smiled and said: ok Sravani…

We were going to sleep in bed but were talking to each other…

Sravani: Hey Rishi…I saw you were looking at my boobs with lust eyes…

Rishi: ohhh ..but you are aweome. Can I kiss you once? please Sravani
I kissed Sravani. I bit her lips, was sucking her mouth for 15 minutes and pressing her boobs…Then I slowly kissed his belly..
Sravani was moaning heavily…ha haaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmm avvvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaa………

I removed her Red saree and exposed her in red blouse and petticoat. I wanted to suck her boobs and fuck her hard. Then I removed her blouse and petticoat. Sravani was just in bra..and  panty… I unhooked her bra her boobs sprang out. Those were huge and tits were big …I was licking her tits ….

After that Sravani and me were naked…Sravani took my 9 inch cock in her hand. Kissed my edge of the cock, I was in heaven… Sravani was almost chewing and sucking my cock …and I started to fuck her mouth.. I was moaning aaa mmm haaaaaaaa mmm….I was  about to cum in her mouth…

I couldn't control for longer and cummed in her mouth. She cleaned all my sperms with her tongue…. I tightly hugged her and kissed her once again…My cock was hard again and I inserted my cock in her asshole.. She was moaning loudly with pain and pleasure while I was inserting my rod into her… 

She shouting aaaaaa waaaaaaaaa..aaaahaaa fuck faster  fuck faster faster haaaaaa kkkkkaaaaaaaa haaa mmmmm ha ha haa mmmfuck tear my ass …I incresed the speed about 6shot s per 2sec… she was feeling in heaven..moaning aaaaaahaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa  aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaammmmmmmwwwww…

Suddenly I was cuming in her asshole. I filled her asshole with my sperms and saw Sravani stroking her hard dick fastly and she also spurted out her hot sperms on the bed.

Sravani: wow Rishi …ur awsome you’re my man….ummaaaaa baby ..i love youu….

In morning.. we got freshen up. I kissed her cheeks …after we had breakfast..we went for a movie and we kissed in movie theatre also..again the same night we had sex ..
Our holidays were complete and we had to go college again..and Sravani changed to Sravan …we were about to leave..

Me : aunty thank you and sravani… and one more thing aunty..when I visit again I also want to indulge in Crossdressing.. can you help me…?

7 comments:

  1. I don't saw sach kind of fintestic story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need the services of a reliable hacker to hack a cell phone or system database, clear a criminal record, or recover your stolen bitcoin, contact easybinarysolutions@gmail.com or whatsapp: +1 3478577580, they are extremely reliable and confidential.

    ReplyDelete