Sunday 15 December 2013

Nandini - Tale of a Crossdresser.

Hi people I am Nandu. But I love to be called Nandini. The name was given to me by the father in law of my sister or Sasur in hindi. The story will be in mix hindi and English. Well let me tell you about myself I am a feminine guy. From childhood I was always attracted to stuff that girls are attracted to like dolls and makeup and hated sports. This may be due to the fact that when I was born my parents wanted a girl. So especially my mother used to behave as if I am a girl only. Due to this fact I began to feel like a girl had emotions like a girl and loved to be a girl in general. My mother also saw nothing wrong with it. But my father always wanted to treat me like a guy. But unfortunately when I was 5 yrs old he expired due to an accident on a train. Since my fathers death I was now at home exclusively treated more like a girl by my mother but for the public I was always told to act like a guy. I got teased a lot in school. Iwas very upset at the start but then realized that I was like a girl trapped in a guys body and over a period of time started to accept what I was. As I reached 9th I loved to wear my mothers clothes.though as I got older my mother did treat me like a guy but by now I had become more of a girl. I didn’t want to tell my mother that I was beginning to feel like a girl cause I thought that she would then abandon me and I will have no place to go. So secretly I started dressing up like a women when I was alone. I would wear my mothers sarees and salwars and bras and panties and roam in my room thinking of myself as a girl. I watched many fashion channels and learned to wear saree properly and how to wear lipstick and what make up and how to put make up and all that stuff. When I got in 11th standard I bought a wig and kept it hidden in my room and wore the wig whenever I dressed up. But nobody else had ever seen me wearing womens clothes. It was my secret. when I was in 12th and had become 18 yrs old my sister who was 23 yrs old had to get married. Well the wedding went well. After one year I had vacations and so my sister invited my mom and me to stay. As I had one month vacations I told mom that I will stay for a month with my sis. My mom agreed but she couldn’t come so I was to go alone. So I went.

When I reached my sisters place my sister called me and told me that since she was busy herfather in law will come to pick me up. I said ok. Well let me tell you about my sasur. He is 50yrs old and he is black as he is south Indian. He is average height and is very intimidating with huge moustache and usually wears dhoti. Ever since I had seen him I had his sense of sexual heat develop. I was attracted to his rough demenour and his hairy body. Though it may disgust others i secretly found him attractive.he is the head of that particular area so he is powerful man. So that day when my sis told that my father in law whose name is Suresh has come to pick me up I was excited. I had packed some of my sisters old clothes and my wig so that I could dress up if and when I got a free time. Then I saw him come from a crowd with light security around him. As soon as he came he hugged me saying that he was very happy to see me as my sister really wanted to meet her family. When he hugged me a sudden rush and thrill went inside my body with his touch. So we went to the house in his big luxury car. He was stting next to me and was asking me how ws my studies and life. I told him that they were going good and that my life was good too. When we reached the house my sisters sasur told me to take rest as I had come from a tiring journey. I said ok and went to my room. Another thing about Sureshji was that he was a widower his wife had tragically died 4 years back. after I got up my sister who had come back gave me a big hug and said she was very happy that I had come to stay with her for 1 month. I told her that I missed her( and her sarees, bras, panties and make up). We had dinner at night and then I went to sleep.

Now my sister and her hubby and sasurji went for work and used to come in the evening. This gave me time to dress in my room and pretend to be a woman. This went on for 3 days. One day after my sis and her hubby had gone to work I noticed that sasurji was at home. I was sad that today I will not get a chance to become a woman so I was depressed. Suddenly uncle called me (I will now refer to him as uncle). I went to him thinking why has he called me. I thought that he must be bored. I was excited that only he and me were in the house alone. I went to him and sat down on a sofa opposite him. Then he told me something that would shock me to the core. He told me to come and sit next to him. I went and sat next to him. He came close to me. This was making me uncomfortable. He then put his hand on my thigh. And ws rubbin it. I was in shorts so he was touching my bare skin which made me tingle. I asked him” kya kar rahe ho uncleji.” He said” mujhe tera secret pata hain” iwas shocked” I asked innocently” kya secret uncleji”. He said” arre who hi jo tum kar rahe ho 3 din se jab hum ghar pe nahi rehte.” I now realized that he knew I was cross dressing but I couldn’t admit it so I denied him. “this got him a little agitated and he said” arre yeh sab cheese karta bhi hin aur inkaar karta hai.” Yeh toh ab tere ammi aur behen ko batana padega”. I was now scared and finally admitted that I did cross dress. He said “ yeh hui na baat. Sach bola karo bete”. He said” I don’t mind you doing this as this may be what u like. But I want you to dress up that exact way now and come to show me. I want to see how good you look in it” ok beta?”. I was stunned at these developments and also excited that not only did suresh uncle not mind it and was not going to reveal this to anyone but the fact that he liked it and now I would wear the dresses with his permission. I told him that I would wear it but plz don’t tell anyone. He said” nahi bete kisiko nahi bolunga. Sirf hum dono ka secret rahega. Ab ja aur teri behen kei sari pehen ke aja”. I went into my sis room all excited and decided I was going to become a full lady like to impress suresh uncle who I really wanted to impress since day 1. So I opened my sis cupboard. Chose a nice light but black sari which was semi transparent. I sleeveless blouse as I had my whole body shaved and my armpits to. Then I wore a balck bra wnd also pink pantie. Then I applied nailpolish red color and wore some bangles and a toe ring from my collection. i also wore the wig to make my transformation complete. I wore some light foundation with powder and a ladies perfume. I lokked at the mirror and staring in fromt of me was a girl. I went to the hall but uncle was not there. Then I heard himtelling me to come into his room. 

When he saw me I could see that he was shocked and didn’t say anything. Then after 2 mins he asked me to sit on the edge of his bed. I sat on the edge with my head in a low down position. He came next to me and held my hand. His touchonly made me wild. Then he stroked my hand. For the first time any man was holding my arm with me also wearing a ladies clothes. It was like my dream man was holding my hand. I was blushing like anything. Then suresh uncle told me” arre kta mast ladki jaise sharmatee ho” kitni khubsurat ho tum nandini.” Hearing himsay Nandini I was very happy. He askd me” kya tumhe ye naam pasand hai Nandini.” I nodded and said yes. He then held my chin and made me look up to his eyes. I saw lust for me in his eyes and that made me very happy. He then kissed my neck and worked his way up to my lips. First he lightly kissed my lips and I sighed ahh! Then slowly he kissed me deeper putting his tongue inside. I too responded and kissed him holding his head and gave him a deep kiss. He was wildly chewing on my tongue I too allowed him to completely cover my lips with his mouth now my lipstick was getting smeared but I was not about to stop now. We both were in the heights of passion and couldn’t stop. After 5 mins we finally let each other go. He said that he actually had felt like this since the fir time he saw me. He told me that since his wife had died he was missing companionship and he had told my sis to invite me and my mom but secretly wanted only me but could not tell my sis to just invite me to not raise suspicions. I told him that even I had strong feelings for him but knew that it was not right. But now I am very happy to know that you also had the same feelings. Saying this he once again French kissed me. He told that he wanted to go further with me. I was more than happy. He told me that today night my sis and hubby were going to go out for two days and that nobody was in the house for two nights and that he will give me ultimate pleasure in those two nights and make me a complete woman. And that from now onwards I was his wife for the whole month I was going to be here. i was to serve him as a wife whenever we will be alone. I was happy beyond this world. I said “yes uncle. Mein aapki hoon aapki biwi hoon aapki seva karna mera kartavya hain.” I was surprised I had just referred to myself as a girl. Uncle gave me another kiss and this time also massaged my boobs. He was real wild and could just imagine how wild he will be today night and I was so lucky to have a wild lover like him. I was in heaven.

Finally that day came when my sis had to go and I would be alone with uncle for 5 days. My sis told me to behave properly and to not trouble uncle. I told her that I will not trouble uncle at all and will be very good towards him. So uncle went to leave my sis and hubby of to the airport. I was waiting for uncle to come back. After 1 hr uncle came back and he had something in his hand. I could tell that he had gone for some shopping. When he came inside he told me to go to his bedroom and sit on the bed till he comes. After 15 mins uncle came to the room with the bag I had seen him with. He told me that he had a special gift for me. He told me to open the bag and see what he has got for me. When I opened the bag I was shocked to see what was inside. Inside there was a lovely silk red bra and panty set. With some bangles of gold plated, and some kum kum and a nice simle silver necklace with the initial N written on it. Then I saw that there was a red sareejust like a bride will wear. I was stunned as to how uncle got this for me and how sensitive he is and how much he wants to see me as a girl. I hugged uncle and gave him a kiss on his cheek and said Thank you blushingly. He said that he was waiting for this day since he realized that I dressed up as a women but was afraid to how my reaction would be if I knew that he also liked me as a woman. I said that this is the best gift anyone has given to me. He then told me to get ready wearing all that he had given me at night and get ready for my first night. I was very happy and could not wait for the night to come. Uncle then went to do some work and told me to get ready as he will be back at 9 and will also bring food from outside for us to eat. 

Now I had a full evening to get ready. As my uncle left I first went to take a nice hot bath. While having bath using my sisters stuff I started waxing my hair completely until I was smooth everywhere form my dick to my ass just like a girls. I took 1 hr to have a nice hot bath and wax my hair off. Then before he came I went to my sisters dressing table. I first started to apply some foundation. Then some powder on my face and armpits. I wore simple brown lipstick as I thought that after food I will dress up sexier. Then I wore another saree which was silky and rich too. I didn’t want to spoil the dress due to the food. But I did wear the bra and panty which uncle gave me. Then I put on my wig some attachable earrings and I was ready for my uncle to come.

When my uncle came I opened the door. He was speechless when he saw me ready as a woman. He put his hands around my waist and kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear that I looked gorgeous as a woman. I was blushing very hard when he said that. I told him that I will wear the red saree after food. He said that I was very clever and that it was the right thing to do. He said lets have our food baby. I then served him the food and sat down with him to eat. The food was very tasty. After the food uncle told me that he will go and freshen up and that I should go to my room and get ready as he knows how much time women take to get ready and saying this he winked at me and I understood the meaning. Lowering my eyes I went into my sister’s room to get ready for my first night. God I was so excited that the time has finally come. So I went into the room and wore the red bridal like saree and earrings, the bangles that uncle gave me. Then in 30 mins he told me to come into his room with the kum kum and the necklace. When I went into the room I was shocked even more. The bed was decorated with flowers and I saw uncle standing in a nice suit. He really looked like a man, my Man. He came near me helped me wear the necklace then he put the kum kum and said that now I was his wife. I bent down and touched his feet. He then picked me up in his strong arms and put me on the bed. He then came near me and took my face and then kissed me gently on my lips. He then licked my neck while I was moaning. Then he ran his hand through my wig and then kissed me again this time with more force and deeper. I too responded and kissed him as he started sucking my tongue. His hand went down and inside my blouse and pinched my nipples slightly. I moaned ahhhhhhh!!!!he then stopped and I said” uncle kya hua chooso na mere nipples ko mast lag raha hai” and he sucked my nipples and held my small boobs and pressed them as he sucked my nipples. I was like in heaven. Then I told uncle to relax and I took of his pant and shirt till he was in underwear. Then I just admired his body. Though 55 he had a stout body with a bit of pot belly. He was very hairy which always got me hot. In fact he was covered head to toe in hair and he had some nice big thighs. I was so little compared to this huge man. This excited me even more. Then he removed my blouse and saree and petticoat till I was only in bra and panty. Then he came close to me and took me in his arms and said” tum kitni chikni aur soft ho Nandini.” And he squeezed me tightly and kisses my lips and pinched my nipples. Then he got up and I removed his dick. I had wanted to touch his dick. His dick was pretty big. I was stunned looking at his big dick and wondering how it will go in my virgin and tight ass. Uncle rajesh saw this worry and stroking my face said that we will go slow and that I will learn to enjoy his big dick later. I was somewhat ok now and started to stroke his dick. He said that he now wanted my sweet warm mouth on his cock. I told him” kya uncle mein nahi kar sakti” he said” kya re nandini mere ko pati banaya aur tu meri baat nahi maanegi”?. I said sorry uncle app sahi ho ek patni ki tarah se mujhe aapki sewa karni hogi. Theek hai “. Saying this I bent my head and slowly started taking is dick in my mouth. His head was too big so I took time fitting it in my mouth and then slowly was able to take one thirds of his cock. 

Slowly I reached halfway and then three fourths. I started moving my head up and down over his cock. Spitting on it and making it easy to swallow. Uncle was moaning” haah kya mast choos rahi ho nandini. Aur jor se choos.” I was encouraged by his words and started sucking his cock hard and faster. I was really enjoying sucking his cock. Now I was going wild and taking his cock in my mouth deeply. While I was sucking his cock he was slapping my ass and just playing with my asshole. Then he spat on his finger and started entering it in my ass. As he finger went in I was getting turned on very much. Slowly he pushed his finger deep inside. Then he entered two fingers in my ass. And saying” kya mast aur tight hai teri kunwaari gaand Nandini.” I loved the feeling of his 2 fingers in my ass and waiting for his huge dick to go in my ass. After sucking his cock for 20mins uncle told me to get the Vaseline from the table. I took the Vaseline and gave it to uncle. He took a fair amount of it on his fingers and was applying it around my asshole. Then he entered his finger in my ass and applied it there to smoothen my ass so that he can enter my ass. I was feeling very warm inside my ass. He then asked me to put the condom on his dick. Then he asked me to apply Vaseline over the condom. He told me to bend forwards. Then he came behind me and asked me to relax as he was going to break my virgin seal. I relaxed my ass muscles. Uncle kept his cock on the entrance of my asshole and gave a slight push. It was paining now. He further entered and now the pain was a lot. I said” bas uncle mujhe nahi karna “ bahut dard ho raha hai, chod dijiye mujhe.” He said” chup ho ga nandini. Pehle thodapain hota hai. Fir mazza aayega mera vishwaas kar.” I realized that he was not going to stop so I should just continue and hope that what uncle says is right and it will be enjoyable later. He was slowly moving his cock in my ass. After 10 mins the pain started reducing andpleasure was taking over. He asked” beti nandini abhi kaisa lag raha hai.” “ dard ho raha hai toh mein nikalta hoon”. I said” nahi uncle mazza aa raha hai.aap mat ruko. Chodte raho mujhe”. He said” yeh hui na baat beti ab tu raazi hai toh tujhe raat bhar chodta hoon”. Ye le mera moosal lund” saying this he held my waist and now was moving my ass in rhthym with his dick. I too started responding. Then hw bwnt on my back and entered his cock fully inside and holding my boobs and crushing them fucked me hard. “ kya mast chod rahe ho uncle. Aapki biwi bannene mein bahut maaza aa raha hai. Aur chodo meri is gaand ko. Jor ke dhakke lagao”. He replied” jaisa tum kaho nandini darling ye le tujhe jor jor ke dhakkede raha hoo. Mera lund tere gaand mein pel raha hoon. Kaccha kach aise awaaz guunj rahi thi bedroom mein. Aise uncle mujhe 20 mins chodte rahe. He then stooped and too out his dick. He said” chal beti ab tujhe mein dusri mudra mein chodta hoo. Yeh kehkar wo chair par baith gaye aur bole” beti aaja mere lund par baith. Thoda aur Vaseline laga kar mein mere dono pair eke k side mein rakh ke slowly baith gaya uncleji ke lund pe unki taraf dekh kar. Uncle then held my small boobs and sucked them hard. Holding my waist he started fucking me hard. i was literally bouncing on his dick. Up and down and up and down. We both were sweating a lot but we were in pure animalistic lust and he kept fucking my ass and I kept bouncing on his cock. He fucked me for 15 mins then told me to go back to the first position. After 10 mins he said “ beti mein jharne wala hoon. Kya mein teri gaand mein jhad sakta hoon” I said” kyun nahi uncle aapka veeraya mere gaand ke andar daal deejeye”. Saying this he gave a final few very hard thrusts ans slaaping my ass said” le beti mein jhad raha hoon mera veeraya tere gaand mein daal raha hoon.” Saying this I felt liquid inside my ass and he was cumming for5 mins. My ass was literally overflowing with his thick cum. After he discharged completely, we flopped down on the bed. His cock was still inside me but had softened. He kept hids cock inside my ass. And I liked his cock in my ass. He then took his dick out after 5 mins. He turned me around kissed my lips and said” mast hai re tu nandini. Tere ko toh mein rj chodunga. I love you nandini. I said” I love you too uncle. You are the man of my life. I am so happyto serve you as your wife.” Saying this after 3 hrs of fucking we slept in each others arms with my face nuzzling in his hairy chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment